Thursday, January 2, 2014


Happy New Year to you all
I am  involved with the  and am determined this year to at least achieve some of the monthly deadlines. I have prepared 4x6" blocks so at least I have started the right way. Now I want to start some stitching. For inspirationI have decided to use the TAST stitch list and hopefully I will use all the stitches on the list on my blocks.
I am having a break this year from Round Robins and am going to do stitching for myself and my family. There are a few tutorials I want to do as well as the Project and the Hex Labs from Stitchmap
I also want to do some Sane Quilting but that is for another message.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, now that makes more sense with what you were saying in the message to StitchMAP! I'm really looking forward to the Hex Labs -- should be fun! In addition, I've just started a CQ Hexie quilt ... sort of an autobiographical quilt ... that I plan to work on over the course of 2014! Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds like a work of love Denise. I would love to see the progress of your quilt. I am really looking forward to the Hex Labs a they are the inspiration I have been needing to actually create a hexie quilt

      Delete