Friday, January 24, 2014

At last the long awaited Hex Labs are starting at Stitchmap. The templates are are here and printed and stored in the envelope waiting for the next installment.
These are the main templates. At first I did have a problem printing them, because I am in Australia we use A4 210 x 297 mm paper and the pages are Letter 8.5" x 11" our paper is slightly smaller. Usually all I do is change the paper size on the printer and then print but in this case the templates distorted. So what I did was pretend I was using Letter paper and all was well.



As an added bonus there are the extra templates that were cut from the main templates.


This is going to be great fun I love hxies and can hardly wait to see what our great mentors have in store for us. Let the fun begin.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto here Merle, I too am looking forward to the months I'm not mentoring.....

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete