Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I am so excited I just got my first Spinning Wheel. It doesn't matter I have no idea how to use her I will learn.
Her name is Sally and she is quite old. Made for an old man for his wife she is showing her age like me but I think she is beautiful.
There is a story to me getting her. For Christmas my husband decided to surprise me with a SLR camera but could not find one in his price range, just as well 2 days before Christmas the battery in our car died so my present was a new battery. Very romantic I know but that is the way we are.
Then a friend gave me the fleece from an Alpaca, what on earth was I going to do with that? Why learn to spin of course so then we went looking for a spinning wheel and found Sally. So a new era starts. I said this year I was only doing things for myself and the family and it looks as if there will be no time for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment