Monday, October 25, 2010

Crazy Quilt Block Bits

As you have probably guessed I am very new at this crazy Quilt thing but I just love seeing every ones' work at Crazy Quilting International Group. I thought I would show some of the things I have been working on. This was for the University of the Third Age and though I enjoyed doing the sewing not many of my fellow students though much of the concept so I am afraid I got a bit lost but these blocks will be a WIP to pratice ideas and stitches on.
I hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me advice on where I should go next.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I’m so glad you’re enjoying crazy quilting. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful. I love the little bird embroidery!!! I can't wait for our RR to start:)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete