Friday, October 29, 2010

BAS Challange and Cracker Swap

I wanted to do the BAS challange but had little time to indulge myself; then I thought wait a minute you have signed up for the Christmas Cracker Swap with the Crazy Quilting International Group so why not use these blocks to do the challange stitches on. I started on week 60 - naturally I have always been a little backward and here is the result.
I forgot to take a photo of both the naked blocks but here is one naked and one started. I just love the Woven Cross Stitch which is the challange stitch and the herringbone and detached chain that were one of the challanges but I cant remember the number.
I hope my partners will like what I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. Your woven cross stitches turned out beautifully, Merle!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete