Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank you and other important things...

I'm not very good at this Blogging thing yet and don't know how to thank you individually for your kind comments about my Blog , so please take this as a thank you ;-). I really appreciate your feed back but please don't be afraid of constructive criticism. I am learning like all of us and praise while good for the ego is not all that good for the soul.
I have not been working on anything for the last couple of days as we have been preparing for our daughter's graduation as a Master of Special Education. I am so proud of her work and dedication congratulations Meaghean on a job well done!!!
I don't know what is happening here I can't insert a photo so I will upload one as soon as my computer will co-operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment